Friday 6 April 2018

Best Of Both Worlds.

Baby Girls Vs Baby Boys.


Image from: Pinterest
Image from: Pinterest
                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Having a baby is the most wonderful feeling in the world. Well, apart from the aches, pains and also the throwing up among others *laughing* I wonder who said it was a joy *thinking* there is no glow just sweat *laughs* I guess it all depends on the person. To each their own. Everyone has their own way and experiences. But the question here is "Which is the preferred gender for most when having a baby?". 

I recently spoke to some friends about their pregnancies and what gender did they prefer, I included myself in this impromptu mini poll as well while we were having coffee. Also, set up a poll on Facebook to see what the public says. 

Families it seems also want a say in this. I guess some still have not accepted that times have changed *smirks* I speak from personal experience!. 

Image from: Pinterest
The votes are in from the poll. Results show that 75% prefer baby girls and 25% prefer baby boys. I will reveal my preferred gender in the conclusion. *smiles*                            

Baby Girls.

Image From: Pinterest 
A baby girl is every daddy's dream. Hence the saying "Daddy's 
Girl" for no mater how old they get, married or not, they will 
forever be daddy's princess. 

So, why did majority choose baby girls? they said that, little girls are just little dolls that just have the special charm about them. They say that raising a little girl is much more easier. They are more calm and relaxed. Therefore, preference to baby girls because raising a lady much more easier. 

Baby Boys.





Image From: Pinterest



On the other hand, the rest that chose baby boys say that, they are mommies best friend :). After all a little boy is a mommy's boy no matter what. A little boy is more than a bundle of joy! they are just a ball of fun and laughter. Raising a little boy takes more than you can imagine. I know because I have little boys and Yes! they are a handful. never keeping still *laughs*. Nonetheless, a little baby boy is not only your little man but someday your little boy is going to be someones father. So, raising him needs a lot of patience. You have to raise a Man a Gentleman.


As for me, I prefer both :) it does not matter boy or girl. A baby is a blessing regardless of gender. Well, that is my view. To each their own *smiles* The most important thing is the baby is healthy. Boy or Girl I love them both.


Image From: Pinterest
Until next time. Muax.
#Bloggermom #Bloggermomma #Bloggermalaysia
















No comments:

Post a Comment