Friday 23 March 2018

Blog Baby Momma

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




The life of a stay home do everything I can to make ends meet mummy :) I write about anything & every thing.Writing is my passion. Blogging is my mission now(GUNG HO!) I just started this blog so it is up and coming. A happy multi-tasking mom.

The only time blogging gets done is when my little ones are all tucked in, dreaming of candy canes & sugar plums *giggles* I do hope those reading this will enjoy or maybe not, I don't know OR some can even relate.. who knows?.. after all we are who we are.

If there are those that can relate.. maybe just maybe we can trait mummy secrets *smiles* or any other stories to just unwind. I am no professional advisor or anything BUT I do know for a fact that a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen too is what WE ALL NEED.

Much..much.. more to be writen but mom duties are beckoning..until next time round.. stay tuned!.

This is going to be a Dual Language Blog *laughs* 

Another day another life is what I sometimes wished I had, but never regretting having my kids. If only I could change just a little bit of this & that.

IMAGE BY: https://digthisdesign.net/tag/organized-mom/

#mommyblogger #bloggermalaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment