Wednesday 28 March 2018

A Toddler & His Brother



Having a toddler Dylen 2 years and Kellan a 6 month old baby is not all peaches and cream. Every second of the day is run run run(kinda like the road runner). I really wonder where Dylen gets all his energy from because I NEED some baby! By the time the day ends I am wiped out but mommy's' work is never done. Round a clock job *laughs*

Baby D
Dylen is at the stage where he is so curious about everything and anything. Double duty on him *grinning* Picking up new words really fast. Got to be so careful of what we say around him. He watches my every move just as I watch his every move. A noisy and active toddler is a happy toddler BUT my sweetheart, mommy does need to rest *laughing* He loves to cuddle and give me cheeky grins. Sneaky lil fella. Mischievous in his own little way but which toddler isn't.




















 He gets super excited when his favorite cartoon comes on Blaze and The Monster Machines. He just has to make the sound effects *chuckles* Everyday is a new day with him and his brother.
Baby K





His brother on the other hand, Kellan the wee bundle of joy, is so much different. Well, for now that is. All smiles and laughter. Jolly lil munchkin. Only time will tell how he will turn out. Most of the time Kellan is sleeping or laughing. I wonder what he is thinking of tho to just have that smile on his face. A smile that will make all your troubles go away.





From the way I see it Kellan will be more mellow than his big brother Dylen. At least I hope so. But then again, his big brother does need a wing man for his missions. Looking at these two I know in my heart that there is a bond like no other. After all, mommy knows :) 

A brothers' love is like no other,
All the hugs and kisses from my big brother,
May little hearts always beat,
May we brothers remain sweet.

For the day has come to an end,
May you forever be my friend,
To call you my brother,
I love you and cherish you forever.


Thus, I have to come to an end because it is sleepy time for both my lil man. 

Until next time. Muax.

#bloggermom #bloggermalaysia #poembyme 










No comments:

Post a Comment